Submission of Paper
All submitted papers must:
- Describe original results that have not been accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Be written in English and be submitted in PDF format.
- Contain author names, affiliations, and email addresses.
- Be formatted according to the Springer’s LNCS format Proceedings template. Information about the Springer LNCS format: http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
- Contain three to seven keywords characterizing the paper, to be indicated at the end of the abstract.
- Be submitted via the conference system in EasyChair.
Full paper submissions should not exceed 15 pages (including all text, figures, references and appendices). We encourage a length of 12 pages for full papers. The Program Committee reserves the right to accept a submission as a short paper. Submissions not conforming to the LNCS format, exceeding the submission page limits or being obviously out of the scope of the conference, will be rejected without review.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=insci2023